How to Setup WooCommerce Automation to Auto-Post your Products to Social Media
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected your social media channels. If not, you can connect it following these steps, and let's set up your WooCommerce automation to auto-post on your social media.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your WooCommerce automation.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find WooCommerce, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your WooCommerce store link here.
5. Click on Add WooCommerce Automation and you are done.
✅ Your products will be added automatically to your collection, both existing products and the ones you add in the future.
📕 We check your WooCommerce store every 24 hours for new products and add them to your collection.
You can also check and uncheck these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Adjust the variables in the Post Description or rewrite it altogether.
⭐️ Uncheck Create a New Collection for this Automation, and select an existing collection instead.
⭐️ Mark posts from this automation as Drafts to review later.
⭐️ Click here to Import Posts as Images. If you want to share as image posts instead of link posts.
If not all of your WordPress posts are imported to Nuelink, please follow these steps.
- Login to your WordPress and go to Settings.
- Then, click on Reading.
- Once you do that, change the Syndication Feeds to the number of posts you want us to access. Ex: 100 posts.
- Then, you can re-setup your WordPress automation on Nuelink following the above steps.
This should take care of the issue and allow you to import all of your posts.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.