How to Setup Substack Automation to Auto-Post to Social Media
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected your social media channels. If not, you can connect it following these steps, and let's set up a Substack newsletter automation to auto-post on your social media.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Substack automation.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Substack, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Substack newsletter link here.
5. Click on Add Substack Automation and you are done.
✅ Your newsletter issues will be added automatically to your collection, both existing issues, and issues you post in the future.
📕 We check Substack every 24 hours for new newsletter issues and add them to your collection.
You can also check and uncheck these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Uncheck Create a New Collection for this Automation, and select an existing collection instead.
⭐️ Uncheck Import existing Substack posts as well as the future ones if you want to import social media posts for only future Substack posts.
⭐️ Mark posts from this automation as Drafts to review later.
⭐️ Click here to Import Posts as Images. If you want to share as image posts instead of link posts.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.