How to Setup Etsy Automation to Auto-Post your Products to Social Media
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected your social media channels. If not, you can connect it following these steps, and let's set up your Etsy automation to auto-post on your social media.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Etsy automation.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Etsy, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Etsy store link here.
5. Click on Add Etsy Automation and you are done.
✅ Your products will be added automatically to your collection, both existing products and the ones you add in the future.
📕 We check your Etsy store every 24 hours for new products and add them to your collection.
You can also check and uncheck these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Adjust the variables in the Post Description or rewrite it altogether.
⭐️ Uncheck Create a New Collection for this Automation, and select an existing collection instead.
⭐️ Mark posts from this automation as Drafts to review later.
⭐️ Click here to Import Posts as Images. If you want to share as image posts instead of link posts.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.