How to Setup Ghost Automation to Auto-Post to Social Media
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected your social media channels. If not, you can connect it following these steps, and let's set up your Ghost automation to auto-post on your social media.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Ghost automation.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Ghost, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Ghost website link here.
5. Click on Add Ghost Automation and you are done.
✅ Your blog articles will be added automatically to your collection, both existing articles, and articles you post in the future.
📕 We check your Ghost blog every 24 hours for new articles and add them to your collection.
You can also check and uncheck these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Uncheck Create a New Collection for this Automation, and select an existing collection instead.
⭐️ Uncheck Import existing ghost posts as well as the future ones if you want to import social media posts for only future Ghost posts.
⭐️ Mark posts from this automation as Drafts to review later.
⭐️ Click here to Import Posts as Images. If you want to share as image posts instead of link posts.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.