How to Setup Anchor Automation to Auto-Post your Podcast Episodes to Social Media
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected your social media channels. If not, you can connect it following these steps, and let's set up your Anchor automation to auto-post podcast episodes on your social media.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Anchor automation.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Anchor, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Anchor website link here.
5. Click on Add Anchor Automation and you are done.
✅ Your Anchor podcast episodes will be added automatically to your collection, both existing podcasts, and podcasts you add in the future.
📕 We check your Anchor website every 24 hours for new podcast episodes and add them to your collection.
You can also check and uncheck these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Uncheck Create a New Collection for this Automation, and select an existing collection instead.
⭐️ Uncheck Import existing podcasts as well as future ones if you want to import social media posts for only future podcast episodes.
⭐️ Mark posts from this automation as Drafts to review later.
⭐️ Click here to Import Posts as Images. If you want to share as image posts instead of link posts.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.