How to Link an Automation with a Collection
In this article, we will walk you through the process of linking an automation with a collection. Let’s get started!
📕 In Nuelink, your automated content is saved in collections. Collections are like folders that keep your social media posts organized for easy access. You can add new content to your collections to join the queue. In our very own Nuelink account, we have a collection for our blog posts, one for our news-related posts, drafts, and so on and so forth.
- If you are not logged in to your Nuelink yet, we recommend you do so to start the automation process.
- In Nuelink, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the automation you want to link to a collection, and then click on Add Automation.
- Uncheck Create a new collection for this automation, and select the collection you want to link to your automation.
This is it for this tutorial, you can also watch the video version if you want to know more about how to link an automation with a collection.