How to Setup Blogger to Auto-Post to your Social Media
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your social media channels. If not, you can do so following these steps, and let's set up your Blogger automation to auto-post on your social media.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Blogger automation.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Blogger, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Copy and paste your Blogger website link here.
5. Click on Add Blogger Automation and you are done.
✅ Your blog articles will be added automatically to your collection, both existing articles, and articles you post in the future.
📕 We check your blog every 24 hours for new articles and add them to your collection.
You can also check and uncheck these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Adjust the variables in the Post Description or rewrite it altogether.
⭐️ Uncheck Create a New Collection for this Automation, and select an existing collection instead.
⭐️ Uncheck Import existing feed items/articles as well as future ones if you want to import social media posts for only future articles or feed items.
⭐️ Mark posts from this automation as Drafts to review later.
⭐️ Click here to Import Posts as Images. If you want to share as image posts instead of link posts.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.