How to Setup your Zapier Automation
Make sure you're logged into your Nuelink account and have connected your social media channels. If you haven't connected them yet, you can follow these steps. Now, let's proceed with setting up your automation to auto-post on your social media.
In this article, we'll guide you through two simple steps:
- Creating a collection on Nuelink for your automated content.
- Setting up a Nuelink/Zapier automation to import and schedule social media content from various tools automatically.
So, What's Zapier?
Zapier is a powerful online automation tool designed to bridge the gap between various apps and services. It simplifies your digital life by allowing you to connect different applications and create automated workflows.
When you integrate Zapier with Nuelink, you can automate social media content creation and posting, reducing manual work and saving time.
Let's get started with creating a collection.
Before starting the automation process, I suggest that you create a collection where all of the post uploaded from your Zapier automation will be stored.
A collection helps you organize your social content into different categories, segments, or topics. Each collection has its own posts, social channels, and time slots.
To create a collection, please follow these steps:
- Click on Collections on the navigation Bar.
- Then, click on Create Collection.
- Name your collection. Since we are creating this collection for the Zapier automation, you can name it Zapier but any name will do.
- Add your Social Channels. Once your posts are uploaded to your collection, they will be shared to these channels. You can add as many as you see fit.
- Add a Posting Time. You can choose a posting time(s) of your choosing and then click on Add.
We have recently increased the daily posting time slots from 3 to 5 slots. This means that you can
post 5 times a day per collection.
- Lastly, click on Create.
By creating this collection, your posts will be added here and shared to the social channels you selected at the posting time you added.
Now, let's set-up your Zapier automation.
1. First, click on Automations on the navigation bar on the left side of the screen.
2. Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Zapier, and then click on Add Automation.
Once you click on Add automation, you will be directed to Zapier to finish-up the process. Please make sure you that you are logged in to Zapier beforehand.
- Nuelink will already be selected, select the other app that you want to connect to Nuelink, Google Sheets for example.
You might need to approve a few things depending on the app you are linking to Nuelink. For example, you will need give access to your Drive and select your Worksheet when linking Google Sheets.
- Then, select your Trigger and Action. This defers from one app to another but for Google Spreadsheets, you can select to add new content to your collection whenever a row is added.
- Select your Drive account and then click on Continue.
- Select your Spreadsheet and Worksheet and then click on Continue. You may want to test this action to make sure that everything is running smoothly.
Here's an example of a Google Sheet document. Make sure that your links are public so we can access them. We support Google Drive, Box, OneDrive...
Select you Nuelink account and click on Continue.
9. Add your Caption. This caption will be added to all of your posts uploaded from this automation. Next, click on Continue.
There are a few other things you can add, such as title (these titles will be added to you media), title Alt (add a description to your media), and media (add media to you posts via URL). But unlike the caption, they are not required.
Lastly, click on Publish on the top right of the page.
- Your posts are now uploaded to Nuelink and ready to be posted. Whenever you upload a new row to your spreadsheet, the new content will be automatically uploaded to Nuelink.
Here it is! You're all set to return to Nuelink, where your freshly created posts will be stored in the collection you made.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.
Please contact our support center here if you need further help.