How to Manage Multiple Brands
At Nuelink, we accommodate teams that collaborate on social media content and marketing agencies that create and manage content for multiple clients at once with our Brands feature.
What is a brand?
Think of Brands as workspaces for your different clients and brands. You can create a brand for yourself (personal brand) and other brands for your businesses, and invite your team to manage them with you. You can also create a brand for your clients, where they can add their social media channels and you or your team help them manage it. Your clients can also contribute and supervise the process.
How to use brands?
Brands are easy to use. Once you create a brand for a business you can set automations, import content, and schedule posts at your convenience. Brands help social media managers who are overseeing multiple clients create a separate space for each one of them.
Now, let’s get started on creating a brand.
1. Once you login to Nuelink, Click on Brands on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, click on Add New Brand. Make sure that your plan accommodates more than one brand.
3. Upload a Brand Logo. Your image has to be either PNG or JPG and no bigger than 1000px wide and tall.
4. Add your Brand Name.
5. Then, add a Website or Handle. This will be used as your social media signature.
6. Click on Invite New Member to ask your team to help you with this brand. Just add their name, email, and role, and click on Add. Please keep in mind that the type of plan you have can affect how many members you can invite to collaborate with you.
7. Finally, click on Add Brand to get started on new content for this brand.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.