How to Create a Poll
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your social media channels. If not, you can connect it following these steps. Let’s create your poll.
Unlike Twitter Threads, polls are not platform-specific and can be shared on your Twitter, Telegram, and LinkedIn. Polls allow your audience to play an active role in your content and engage with you
What Is a Poll?
A poll is a feature that allows users to create and share a survey-style question with their followers and community. You can pose a question with up to four answer choices and set a duration for the poll to run. Users can vote on the poll anonymously.
Polls are a fun and engaging way for individuals, businesses, and organizations to gather opinions and insights on a wide variety of topics.
You can find the Create Post button all throughout Nuelink.
⭐️On the top of the navbar on the left of your screen.
⭐️On the top right in Queue.
⭐️On the top right in any collection.
Now, let’s get started
1. First, click on Create Post button.
2. Click on Polls.
3. Then, select your Collection and Channels, you can skip this step if you are creating your post in a collection.
4. Add your Poll Question. As always, keep your question under 280 characters.
5. Then, add your Poll Choices. These have to be two choices or more depending on your question. Just click on Add Choice to add more answers to your poll. The limit for characters is set at 25.
6. Add your Poll Duration to determine how long your poll should run.
7. Lastly, click on Add to Queue, Post Now, or Save as Draft.
⭐️Check Auto-retweet After to share your poll as a retweet. Once you opt for this option, you will have to specify how long after this Tweet you want to retweet it. Make sure that your Twitter is connected and ready to go.
⭐️Check Send Follow-up Comment to add a follow-up comment to your poll.
⭐️Check Schedule Once to share your poll once at a specific time of your choosing.
⭐️Check Use Alternative Text to describe your media using alt text.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.