How to Setup Instagram Crossposting
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected your Instagram and other social media channels. If not, you can connect them following these steps, and let's set up your Instagram crossposting to auto-post your Reels, Carousel, and images to your other social media channels.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Instagram Crossposting.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Instagram Crossposting, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Select your Instagram channel to post content from.
5. Select the Channels you want to post your Instagram content to.
6. Click on Add Instagram Crossposting Automation and you are done.
📕 We check your Instagram every hour for new posts and add them to your collection.
You can also check these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Check which type of posts you would like to crosspost. You can check to post all types of posts or choose to check single-image posts, slide posts, or reels. It's all up to your preference.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.