How to Setup Twitter Crossposting
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your Twitter and other social media channels. If not, you can connect them following these steps, and let's set up your Twitter crossposting to auto-post your posts, videos, and images to your other social media channels.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Twitter Crossposting.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Twitter Crossposting, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Select your Twitter channel to post content from.
5. Select the Channels you want to post your Twitter content to.
6. Click on Add Twitter Crossposting Automation and you are done.
📕 We check your Twitter every hour for new posts and add them to your collection.
You can also check these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Check which type of posts you would like to crosspost. You can check to post all types of posts or choose to check text posts, single-image posts, multiple media posts, or videos. It's all up to your preference.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.