Facebook Groups Publishing Errors and How to Fix Them
(#200) Insufficient permission to post to group
(#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and…
Your account do not have permissions to post in this group
It looks like there is a problem with this page permissions that are preventing Nuelink from posting on this page, this could be due to not installing the Nuelink app on your group, editing or removing Nuelink permissions on Facebook, or you no longer being an admin or other reasons.
- From your Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group. If you don't see Groups, click See more.
- Click Settings in the left menu.
- Scroll down and click next to Apps, then click Add Apps.
- Search "Nuelink" and and click Add.
Then go back to your Nuelink account, and click "How to fix" and mark as fixed.
If this doesn't work,
Try these steps as well:
1. Simply refresh your Facebook Group from Channels and click on the following icon (Or delete and re-add it):
2. Try removing Nuelink Business app from your Facebook account following the steps here. Then from Nuelink re-connect your Facebook Group account again.
If all fails, contact our support and we will be happy to help you resolve this.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.