Google Business Profile Publishing Errors and How to Fix Them
Creating/Updating a local post is not authorized for this location.
- Make sure that you have less than 10 locations for each business profile.
- Visit your Google business page and check your location. (https://business.google.com).
- Make sure to log in to the account you have connected with Nuelink.
- Visit Manage locations from the left panel.
- Click on the location you are trying to publish your post.
Is the Add Update button visible to you on the selected location?
- If you don’t see the Add Update button then you will need to update the settings of your location to allow publishing/creating posts. Publishing privileges are available to Primary owner, owner, manager, or Communications manager.
- Do this for all the locations you’re facing this issue with.
- Once done, come back to Nuelink and Re-authenticate your account by navigating to the Channels and clicking the Refresh button.
- You should now be able to post to your locations.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.