Twitter Publishing Errors and How to Fix Them
Your YouTube channel is restricted.
Nuelink can't post on this Twitter account because it is temporarily locked, please login to it to unlock it.
This means that your account is temporarily locked by Twitter due to security reasons. While the Twitter account is in lock status, all posts will fail.If your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior that violates the Twitter Rules, they may lock it and request for you to confirm that that you are the valid owner of the account.
What to do?
To unlock the account:
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the message letting you know your account has been locked.
- Click or tap Start.
- Enter your phone number. Please note that Twitter will associate this phone number with your account.
- Twitter will send you a text message, or you will receive a phone call, with a verification code. It may take a few minutes for the code to be delivered to your phone.
- Once you’ve entered the verification code, click or tap Submit to unlock your account.
- If you have an email address associated with your account, Twitter also has sent instructions to that address. If you don’t see an email from them, please check your spam, junk and social folders.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.