LinkedIn Publishing Errors and How to Fix Them
Member is restricted
We can't post on this LinkedIn account because it is restricted.
It looks like your LinkedIn account has been restricted for some reason. There are many activities that may lead to your account being restricted from posting by LinkedIn, here are some examples:
- An unusually large number of page views from the account.
- The name used in the account profile is in violation of LinkedIn User Agreement.
- Inappropriate or illegal activity on the account.
- A history of repetitive abusive behavior on the account.
- Account may have been compromised.
You can check this link from LinkedIn for more details: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/a1340522
What to do?
You can appeal an account restriction or content removal if you believe it was done in error. To start the appeal process, log into your LinkedIn account and follow the instructions provided or respond to the message you received regarding the removal.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.