How to Setup Pinterest Crossposting
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your Pinterest and other social media channels. If not, you can connect them following these steps, and let's set up your Pinterest crossposting to auto-post your videos and images to your other social media channels.
Now, let’s get started with setting up your Pinterest Crossposting.
1. First, Click on Automations on the navbar on the left side of the screen.
2. Then, Click on Add Automation button on the top right of the screen.
3. Scroll down until you find Pinterest Crossposting, and then click on Add Automation.
4. Select your Pinterest channel to post content from.
5. Select the Channels you want to post your Pinterest content to.
6. Click on Add Pinterest Automation and you are done.
📕 We check your Pinterest every hour for new posts and add them to your collection.
You can also check these options as you see fit:
⭐️ Check which type of posts you would like to crosspost. You can check to post all types of posts or choose to check single-image posts, multiple media posts, or videos. It's all up to your preference.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.