How to Connect Your Pinterest Account to Nuelink
Here’s a step-by-step guide to swiftly connecting your Facebook group to Nuelink.
What Is Pinterest?
Pinterest is an image-based social media network where users and businesses can promote and explore their interests by pinning images and videos on virtual bulletin boards.
Let's Connect Your Pinterest Account to Nuelink.
1. Go to Social Channels on the left navigation.
2. Click on the Connect Channel button on the top right.
- Scroll to Pinterest and click Connect.
4. Click Give Access to authorize Nuelink to connect to your Pinterest account.
📝Note: Please note that we will never post anything without your permission.
5. Now, Select which Pinterest board you want to activate, Once they’re Added click Save.
📝Note: Nuelink considers each board a separate channel, making it easy to add them as channels in collections.
6. That's it. Now, that you have activated your account successfully, your boards will appear here, meaning you can start publishing and scheduling content right away.
And that’s all. You have successfully connected your Pinterest Account (Boards) after completing this step-by-step process.
You may also be interested in reading the following articles:
- How to Create a Pin Post.
- How to Setup Pinterest Crossposting.
- How to Connect Your Pinterest Account to Nuelink.
- How to Create a General Post.
Finally, if you have any additional inquiries, please read our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Check our Help Center for further tutorials. We offer several videos and articles on effectively getting the maximum benefit out of Nuelink.
Still need help? Contact Us