How to Create a Collection in Nuelink
In this tutorial, we will guide you through the process of creating a new collection on Nuelink. Make sure that you are logged in to your Nuelink account before getting started.
What Is a Collection
A collection is a place where you store your social media posts. It allows you to get a variety of posts going out to your followers, so you can better manage and save your content. You can customize your collections by naming them, assigning them colors, and setting up a posting schedule.
So, here's how you can create a collection on Nuelink
1. Click on Collections on the navbar.
3. Write your collection name here. Pick a name that describes best the type of posts you’ll include in this collection. Eg. "Blog" or "Products" or "Videos" etc..
4. Select the social channel where you want to post. For example Instagram business account, Facebook page, Twitter account, etc.
5. Choose the day and time. Make sure you have chosen the right time to post for your audience.
We have recently increased the daily posting time slots from 3 to 5 slots. This means that you can post 5 times a day per collection.
- Then choose the number of times you want to share this post with your audience and if you would like to post them on repeat.
For example, if you choose to share it 2 times, what happens is, after all of your collection posts get shared, Nuelink will reshare the posts from the beginning for a second time, on the same day and time you selected for this collection.
7. Choose a color for your collection to make managing your social content easier.
This color code will allow you to identify your collections.
8. Click create and that's it
By following these steps you will have created your first collection.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.