How to Add Social Posts to a Collection
In this article, we will show you how you can add social media posts to a collection.
So, if you haven't already logged in to your Nuelink account, let’s get started!
📕 In Nuelink, your social content is saved in collections.
Collections are like folders that keep your social media posts organized for easy access. You can add new content to your collections. In our very own Nuelink account, we have a collection for our blog posts, one for our news-related posts, drafts, and so on and so forth.
You can find the Create Post button all throughout Nuelink.
On the top of the navbar on the left of your screen.
On the top right in Queue.
On the top right in any collection.
Now, let's get started!
You can select between General/ Carousels, Shorts/ Reels/ TikToks, Polls, or Thread.
1. We will start with General and Carousels posts.
1. Click on the Create Post button.
2. Select a Collection to add your posts to and choose your Channels.
3. Add your Caption. Make sure to include some hashtags and emojis for maximum exposure.
4. Add your Images/ Videos. We allow you to upload 10 images for each post. You can also access Unsplash here to choose photos from their library. If you upload a short video as well, make sure it follows the recommended format. Meaning, your videos have to be vertical and should be 1080 pixels wide and 1920 pixels tall (an aspect ratio 9:16).
📕 We always give you a preview of how your post will be displayed on each platform before you have to Add To the Queue and remind you when you are almost out of characters on Twitter.
5. Click on Add to Queue, Post Now, or Save as Draft.
📕 You can also opt to schedule your post only once and select the exact date/time when to share it with your audience.
As for the other five options that are platform-specific, they work pretty much the same except for the following differences:
2. You can bulk-upload your posts by clicking on CSV and uploading your spreadsheet.
3. You can create a Twitter Thread by clicking on Thread and simply skipping two lines to add a new tweet to the thread.
4. You can create a Twitter Poll by clicking on Polls and adding your poll question, answers/options, and time from here.
5. You can create a short-form video by clicking on Shorts, Reels, TikToks and adding a vertical video.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.