How to Create a General Post
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your social media channels. If not, you can connect them following these steps, and with that, we will walk you through the process of creating a general post on Nuelink.
What Is a General Post?
Before we get started, general posts are posts that you can share on all of your platforms at once. As long as the specifications of certain platforms are respected, you can create one post to share on 12 platforms. Before creating a general post, make sure once again that all of your channels are connected.
You can find the Create Post button all throughout Nuelink.
On the top of the navbar on the left of your screen.
On the top right in Queue.
On the top right in any collection.
Now, let’s get started
1. First, click on Create Post button.
2. Select your Collection and Channels, you can skip this step if you are creating your post in a collection.
3. Add your Caption. Make sure to include some hashtags and emojis for maximum exposure.
4. Add your Images/ Videos. You can also access Unsplash here to choose photos from their library. Make sure that your media follows the recommended format. Meaning, your videos have to be vertical and should be 1080 pixels wide and 1920 pixels tall (an aspect ratio 9:16) and no more than 100 MB. Images should also be either JPG or PNG and no more than 4 MB.
5. Lastly, click on Add to Queue, Post Now, or Save as Draft.
⭐️Check Link for Pinterest to add a link to your Pin.
⭐️Check Auto-retweet After to share your thread as a retweet. Once you opt for this option, you will have to specify how long after this Tweet you want to retweet it. Make sure that your Twitter is connected and ready to go.
⭐️Check Send Follow-up Comment to add a follow-up comment to your thread.
⭐️Check Use Alternative Text to describe your media using alt text.
⭐️ Check Schedule Once to share your post only one time.
⭐️ Click on Generate Hashtags to get a list of relevant hashtags based on your caption.
We have recently rolled out Twitter auto-thread which means that once you pass the 280-character limit, Nuelink will automatically create a thread for your post on Twitter.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.