How to Connect your Facebook Page to Nuelink
In order to connect a Facebook Page to your Nuelink account, we'll need to authenticate through your personal Facebook profile that has the admin role on the Page you're looking to connect.
📝 Although we authenticate your Facebook Page through your personal profile, we won't access your personal information or publish content on your profile.
Here’s how to connect your Facebook page to Nuelink
1. Go to Social Channels on the left navigation.
2. Click on the "Connect a New Channel" button on the top right and click on ‘Facebook Page’.
3. It will ask you to log into your Facebook account if you weren't already logged in. If you are then just click continue.
4. Now, select the Facebook page or pages you want to add to Nuelink and click next.
5. Now, you’ve linked your Facebook page successfully to Nuelink.
One more thing, if you’ve selected more than one Facebook page, Nuelink will ask you to confirm which one to activate. So, go ahead and activate the one you want Nuelink to post to.
6. Now that you have activated the chosen pages, they will appear here.
And that’s it.
By following these steps you will have connected your Facebook pages successfully.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.