How to Connect your Instagram Channel to Nuelink
Here’s how to connect your Instagram channel.
Please note that due to API restriction, you can only connect Business and Creator accounts to Nuelink. Personal accounts are not supported.
To switch your Personal account to a Business account, click here.
To switch your Personal account to a Creator account, click here.
Now, let get started with connecting your Instagram Business or Creator account.
1. Go to Social Channels on the left navigation.
2. Click on the Connect Channel button on the top right on the screen.
3. Then click on Connect under Instagram.
Make sure your Instagram is an Instagram Business or Creator account and it’s linked to a Facebook Page. This is required by Facebook to allow us to post on your Instagram.
Then, make sure you're logged into the Facebook account you use to manage Your Instagram account. Don’t worry this doesn't allow us to post on your personal profile.
4. Click Authenticate with Facebook. The authentication process needs to be completed within Facebook since as we discussed your Instagram account has to be linked to a Facebook Business Page.
5. Enter your login credentials and click Login. If you're already signed in, you will just need to click on Continue as (user name).
Grant Nuelink access to post to your account by clicking on Continue.
- Then, you will be presented with the different Instagram accounts you manage, click on Select for the account(s) you want to connect to Nuelink. Finally, click on Save.
If you’ve selected more than one Instagram account, Nuelink will ask you to confirm which one to activate.
If you don't see your account, it means that your Instagram account is not linked to a Facebook page.
Now that you have activated the chosen account(s), it(they) will appear here.
By following these steps you will have linked your Instagram account successfully.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.