How to Create a Twitter Thread
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your social media channels. If not, you can connect them by following these steps. Let’s create your Twitter thread.
As you know, Twitter Threads are platform-specific content. This means that once you create a thread, it will only be shared on Twitter.
What Is a Twitter Thread?
A Twitter thread is a series of connected tweets posted by a user in succession. Twitter threads can be used to share longer ideas that cannot be conveyed in a single tweet due to Twitter's character limit. Each tweet in a thread is connected by a thread of replies, which allows users to read the entire thread in chronological order.
You can find the Create Post button all throughout Nuelink.
⭐️On the top of the navbar on the left of your screen.
⭐️On the top right in Queue.
⭐️On the top right in any collection.
Now, let’s get started
1. First, click on Create Post button.
2. Click on Thread.
3. Then, select your Collection and add Channels, you can skip this step if you are creating your post in a collection.
4. Add your Thread text. Skip two lines for a new Tweet. Although you will start a new Tweet once you skip two lines, your Tweets will stay connected to one another. Each Tweet, however, has to be under 280 characters. We always warn you when your Tweet passes that mark and specify which Tweet has to be edited or cut down.
5. Add your Media, Hashtags and Emojis.
6. Lastly, click on Add to Queue, Post Now, or Save as Draft.
⭐️ Check Link quote the first tweet of this thread at the end of it to facilitate the share of your original tweet.
⭐️ Check Auto-retweet After to share your thread as a retweet. Once you opt for this option, you will have to specify how long after this Tweet you want to retweet it. Make sure that your Twitter is connected and ready to go.
⭐️ Check Send Follow-up Comment to add a follow-up comment to your thread.
⭐️ Check Use Alternative Text to describe your media using alt text.
⭐️ Check Schedule Once to share your post only one time.
⭐️ Click on Generate Hashtags to get a list of relevant hashtags based on your caption.
We have recently rolled out Twitter auto-thread which means that once you pass the 280-character limit, Nuelink will automatically create a thread for your post on Twitter.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.