How to Create a TikTok Post
Make sure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your social media channels. If not, you can connect it following these steps. Let’s create your Instagram carousel post.
What Is a TikTok Post?
A TikTok post is a short video clip that is created and shared on the popular social media platform, TikTok. Unlike all of our other integrations, TikTok doesn't allow third-party apps, like Nuelink, to post your short-form videos. The last step of this process will have to be done on the platform but worry not it is an easy process that we will walk you through. Now, let’s create your TikTok post.
As with all other platforms, TikTok has its own format recommendations you need to adhere to. Unlike other platforms, TikTok allows for multiple options. Your TikToks have to be vertical and 1080 pixels wide and 1920 pixels tall (an aspect ratio 9:16), though TikTok also supports 1:1 and 16:9.
You can find the Create Post button all throughout Nuelink.
⭐️On the top of the navbar on the left of your screen.
⭐️On the top right in Queue.
⭐️On the top right in any collection.
Now, let’s get started
1. First, click on Create Post button.
2. Click on Shorts, Reels, TikToks.
3. Then, select your Collection and Channels, you can skip this step if you are creating your post in a collection.
4. Add your short video Title.
5. Add your Caption. Make sure to include some hashtags and emojis for maximum exposure.
6. Add your Short Video.
7. Lastly, click on Add to Queue, Post Now, or Save as Draft.
When your post is ready to be posted, you will get a notification from Tiktok.
1. Once your post is ready, you will receive this notification.
2. Click on the notification to view and edit your TikTok.
3. Lastly, add your caption.
⭐️Check Auto-retweet After to share your thread as a retweet. Once you opt for this option, you will have to specify how long after this Tweet you want to retweet it. Make sure that your Twitter is connected and ready to go.
⭐️Check Send Follow-up Comment to add a follow-up comment to your thread.
⭐️Check Use Alternative Text to describe your media using alt text.
⭐️ Check Schedule Once to share your post only one time.
⭐️ Click on Generate Hashtags to get a list of relevant hashtags based on your caption.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.