How to Connect your YouTube Channel to Nuelink
As per our users' request, Nuelink now supports YouTube integration. You can now connect your YouTube Channel to Nuelink to allow you to post content for your channel directly from Nuelink.
Now, let’s get started with connecting your YouTube channel. Just make sure that you are logged in to Nuelink before we get started.
What Is YouTube?
YouTube is a video-sharing platform with billions of users and videos being watched every day. YouTube offers a wide range of content, including music videos, movie trailers, vlogs, tutorials, and more. Nuelink allows its users to schedule and post their YouTube Shorts directly from our dashboard.
Let's get started!
1. Click on Social Channels on the navbar on your left.
2. Then, click on Connect New Channel on the top right of your screen.
3. Scroll down and then click on YouTube
4. Sign in to your Google account to connect your YouTube channel.
5. Give Nuelink access to the said account by checking these services and then clicking on Continue.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.