How to Create a Short Video Post
Ensure you're logged in to your Nuelink account and connected to your social media channels. If not, you can connect following these steps, and with that, here is how you can create your short video post.
What is a Short Video?
First, a Short Video is any short-form video, this includes YouTube Shorts, TikToks, and Reels. Since most of the 7 platforms we support have their own version of short-form video, this is a very versatile content form that can be cross-posted on many platforms.
You can find the Create Post button all throughout Nuelink.
⭐️On the top of the navbar on the left of your screen.
⭐️On the top right in Queue.
⭐️On the top right in any collection.
As always, some platforms have their own specifications to allow you to post your own short-form video.
Other platforms also have their own video formats, make sure your content adheres to their recommendations.
Now, let’s get started
1. First, click on Create Post button.
2. Click on Shorts, Reels, TikToks.
- Select your Collection and Channels, you can skip this step if you are creating your post in a collection.
4. Add your short video Title.
5. Add your Caption. Make sure to include some hashtags and emojis for maximum exposure.
6. Add your Short Video.
7. Lastly, click on Add to Queue, Post Now, or Save as Draft.
If you are scheduling a TikTok, then there're a few other steps you have to take due to restrictions from TikTok.
When your post is ready to be posted, you will get a notification from TikTok.
1. Once your post is ready, you will receive this notification.
2. Click on the notification to view and edit your TikTok.
3. Lastly, add your caption.
⭐️Check Auto-retweet After to share your post as a retweet. Once you opt for this option, you will have to specify how long after your Tweet you want to retweet it. Make sure that your Twitter is connected and ready to go.
⭐️Check Send Follow-up Comment to add a follow-up comment to your short video post. We currently only support Twitter and LinkedIn, but more platforms are on the way.
⭐️Check Schedule Once to share your short video once at a specific time of your choosing.
This is it for this tutorial, please check our Help Center for further tutorials. We have many videos and articles on how you can use Nuelink to its fullest.