How to Connect Your Google Business Profile to Nuelink
Here’s a step-by-step guide to swiftly connecting your Google Business account to Nuelink.
What is Google Business Profile Account?
The Google Business Profile is a no-cost resource that empowers you to manage how your business is presented on Google Search and Maps. Through your Business Profile, you can engage with clients, share updates, showcase your offerings, facilitate online orders, and much more.
Here’s how to connect your Google My Business Account to Nuelink.
- Go to your Nuelink account click on Social Channels at the left side bar.
- Click on Connect Channel at the top right corner.
- Scroll down to Google Business ad click on the Connect button.
- Now, Sign into your Google account if your are not already logged in. Once done, Go ahead and Select your desired Account.
- Tick off the blue box to allow Nuelink to manage your account. Then, Click Continue.
📝Please note that Nuelink won't access your personal information or publish content without your permission.
- Now, Select your Business account and click Save.
- Now, you’ve linked your Google Business Account successfully to Nuelink. Your account will appear Active here, meaning you can start posting and scheduling content right away.
And that’s all. You will have successfully connected your Google Business Account after completing this step-by-step process.
You may also be interested in reading the following articles:
- Google Business Profile Publishing Errors and How to Fix Them
- How to Connect your YouTube Channel to Nuelink
- YouTube Channel Publishing Errors and How to Fix Them
- How to Create a General Post
- What's an Automation and How Does it Work?
- How to Bulk Import up to 100 posts at once
Finally, if you have any additional inquiries, please read through our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Check our Help Center for further tutorials. We offer several videos and articles on effectively getting the maximum benefit out of Nuelink.
Still need help? Contact Us.